24 things I’ve learned by 24-05/06/18
Hey guys, I am back with another blog and this one will be a list of 24 things that I have learned by 24. I will go through some of the most essential things that I have learned as I want to be able to give you guys extra things to know. These will cover a range of things such as life, relationships and blogging too. I hope you all enjoy and let’s get into this list.
- Don’t go looking for love, let it find you.
- You can successfully battle mental health issues.
- Money isn’t everything. You appreciate everything more when you have less of it.
- Blogging can be a full-time job and a pretty amazing one at that.
- People only put you down because they are insecure about their own life.
- If someone is negative, you don’t need them.
- Respect those who respect you.
- Not everyone wants to be your friend.
- Never trust anyone too easily.
- Drama is so unnecessary. People will make you out to be the bad guy so just ignore it and move on with your day.
- It’s okay to be different. Unique is great.
- Never be afraid to express your opinion.
- Perfection doesn’t exist so don’t go looking for it.
- Self-care is so essential.
- A job is a job no matter how rubbish people think it is.
- Always appreciate everything that you have.
- Music can help you get focused on anything.
- Never put pressure on yourself to do well.
- Never compare yourself to anyone else.
- Everyone’s journey in life is different.
- Treat others how you want to be treated.
- Don’t feel bad if you don’t enjoy alcohol or drinking. It’s healthier if you don’t and there are so many other better things to do.
- Never force your beliefs on anyone. They won’t listen and will probably hate you.
- It’s okay to not know what you want to do in life. I have winged my way to 24 years old and still don’t have major plans except for a couple of things.
So, guys, I have written the 24 things that I have learned by 24. I hope you find them as important as I do and I’d love for you to write things that I didn’t mention that you also find important in the comments. Thank you for reading and supporting my blog as always and never forget to stay shining.