24 things I’ve done by 24-17/06/18
Hey guys, I am back with another blog and this one will be about 24 things that I have done in my life as I am now 24 years old. The list of things that I had learned by 24 went down so well that I thought I’d do another list and this idea sounded good to me so I hope you all enjoy. I’d love to know about some of the wonderful things that you have done in your life so feel free to comment on this post and discuss those things that have been great moments in your life. Let’s get into the blog post.
I will now get straight into my list guys:
- Went through 7 years of primary school and 6 of high school.
- Went to 31 Celtic football matches in my life. 30 wins and 1 loss.
- Been to Goodison Park, Anfield, Celtic Park, Ibrox, Murrayfield and Hampden Park.
- Been to Alton Towers twice.
- Been to loads of lovely places in Scotland with my girlfriend.
- Had 2 jobs. Both in offices. 2nd is far better and more successful than my first.
- Coped with my Asperger’s Syndrome far better as my life has gone on.
- Been in 4 relationships. My 4th is still going after 17 months 🙂
- Lived with my current girlfriend for over a year now.
- Owned many different gaming consoles.
- Made Youtube videos on gaming for over a year.
- Blogged for 10 months currently. So many more to come 🙂
- Passed two different courses at 2 different colleges. An HNC in Accounting and an HND in Business.
- Contemplated suicide at 19 years old but battled back to be in the best position mentally that I’ve ever been in.
- Handle stomach problems for 4 years.
- Currently, go 14 months without drinking alcohol.
- Currently, go 16 months without a night out.
- Had loads of different friends who have come and gone.
- Had to deal with an online stalker because of someone who I fell out with for over a year. Currently quiet on that front so here’s hoping it stays that way.
- Travelled up and down Scotland with my current girlfriend and seen loads of new places.
- Stayed overnight in 2 different places with my current girlfriend. These were Inverness and Anstruther.
- Learned to believe in my own ability.
- Had loads of fun in my life in many different ways. These include travelling, gaming, playing football and so much more.
- I’ve learned to make the most of life and be happy.
This has been my list of 24 things that I have done by 24 guys. I would just like to thank you so much for commenting on and supporting my content as always. I would also like to thank you for reading and to remind you to always stay shining.