Top 10 mental health tips
I feel like we spend a lot of time each day seeing people unfold online about their mental health demons and this seems to be a thing that’s occurred more and more as time has gone on. In this blog post, I will be listing my top 10 tips for improving mental health in the short term and what else can be done in order to make sure more people can speak out and not be suffering anymore. I’d also love to hear your mental health stories so comment with them as well as your tips for improving mental health. Let’s get right into the blog post.
Here are my tips below guys:
- Listen to your favourite music
- Speak to people you trust about how you feel
- Make changes in your life no matter how big or small
- Remove toxic people from your life
- Write how you feel down on paper or an online diary
- Cry if you need to
- Make sure you stay away from alcohol or drugs
- If someone is being negative online towards you, block them
- Speak to professionals such as doctors or psychologists if you feel that you can’t talk to friends or family
- Keep yourself as busy as possible
These have been my top 10 tips for improving mental health everyone. I’d love to know what you think of my tips and if anything you feel works isn’t mentioned in this post then leave your tips in the comments. Thank you for reading and supporting my content as always. Have a great day.
If you have missed my previous posts here they are below